Your Utah Bracketologist

About Me

My name is Sam Hadfield, I'm a student at BYU in Provo, Utah. I've been a college basketball fan for several years now, but only about 2 years ago did I develop into a completely analytical person with regard to college basketball. While I'm a BYU fan, I take pride in catching any game I can, while consistently keeping up with stats, spreads, and scores from all teams around the nation. I permanently have a Bracket Matrix tab open, a KenPom tab open, and a NET rankings tab open on my computer, and check these multiple times a day for changes and alterations that could affect the teams in the tournament. I have considered joining the Bracket Matrix for a couple months now, and only recently decided to act on the idea. This will be my first season as a member of the matrix, and I welcome and look forward to all commentary and discussion. My email is open at 801bracketology@gmail.com

Comments